Product activation overview
Subject to the End-User License Agreement, Fincontrollex provides a license to the product only on condition of User registration. For registration, the User has to provide his/her e-mail address. This requirement applies equally to both the full version and the trial version of the product. After an e-mail address registration, an activation key will be send to it. Using the key, the User can activate application through the online or offline procedure.
Online activation is a way to activate a licensed copy of the product on the Fincontrollex server via the Internet. This way of activation is preferable, as it allows you to activate the product quickly and with minimal effort.
Offline activation is a way to activate a licensed copy of the product without Internet connection. Offline activation is used when it is impossible to access the Internet on the computer on which the product is installed. Offline activation allows using any internet-enabled devices to get the license file, and then activate obtained license file on the offline computer.
How to get a license key
To get a license key any internet-enabled device is required. You can get a free key to activate the trial version or buy the key to activate the full version.
Free activation key for the trial version
In order to get the free key to activate the trial version you need to go through the registration procedure on this page http://installation.fincontrollex.com/trial/?id=4&ver=1&lang=en. After registration a free activation key for the trial version will be sent on your e-mail address.
Buy the activation key for the full version
In order to purchase the full version activation key, please, visit the link http://fincontrollex.com/?page=buy&id=4&lang=en. In this section you can get full information about possible ways to buy the key. After placing an order and payment, full version activation key of the product will be sent on your e-mail address.
How to install
Warning! Before install, make sure that you have the latest update of Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (or higher).
- Download the ABC_Analysis_Tool.zip archive onto your computer.
- Extract and save the proper bit version of add-in on your PC in any convenient place.
- Double-click the saved add-in file. A new Microsoft Excel window will open. If the Microsoft Excel security system ask a permission to enable this application add-in, will press «Enable this add-in for this session only».
- On the Excel ribbon on the fincontrollex.com tab, in the ABC Analysis Tool group, click the «Activate» button.
- To activate product online, click the «Product Activation» button.
- On the upcoming window you need to accept the terms of the license agreement, enter the license key and click the «Activate» button.
- A notification web page will open after a successful installation is complete.
The archive contains two Excel add-ins files for different bit versions of Excel. To install the proper version of add-in, first you need to check the exact version of Excel, which is already installed on your computer. It can be 32- or 64-bit versions. If you are not sure what bit version of Microsoft Excel you are using, you should read «How to find what bit version of Microsoft Excel you are using».
If Microsoft Excel-64-bit is installed on your computer, you need to use the
ABC Analysis Tool x64.xll from
If Microsoft Excel-32-bit is installed on your computer, you need to use the
ABC Analysis Tool x86.xll from
How to uninstall
- On the Excel ribbon click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Add-Ins category.
- In the Manage box, click Excel Add-ins and then click Go. The Add-Ins dialog box appears.
- In the Add-Ins available box, clear the check box next to the add-in that you want to remove, and then click OK.
- Delete the add-in file on your PC.
- The file format and extension don't match.
- If you get the «Ribbon/COM Add-in helper required» error at startup you should make sure that you have the proper version of .Net Framework, the add-in is not disabled, unselected or untrusted by Excel.
- If you get one of the messages below you should click «Yes» button. The manual page will open. Please, follow the instructions to fix the problem manually.
If you see this message when you are trying to open the add-in file, click «No» button and try to open another add-in file from the
In case of any problems in the product activation process, please contact Fincontrollex Support Service by the e-mail address