- Goal of the Affiliate Program
- Offer from Fincontrollex
- Who are Affiliates of Fincontrollex
- Sales Channels
- Online Affiliates
- Offline Affiliates
Goal of the Affiliate Program
The goal of the affiliate program of Fincontrollex is the expansion of the sales network and the attraction of new customers by means of affiliates on mutually beneficial terms.
The basic principle of the affiliate program is the collaborative making profit with affiliates through promoting of the Fincontrollex products.
Offer from Fincontrollex
Fincontrollex offer you 20% affiliate commission rate. The commission is calculated on the amount of Fincontrollex products sales, which occurred due to the actions of the affiliate. That is, the affiliate receives a fee only when his actions led to the sale of the product.
Who are Affiliates of Fincontrollex
Affiliates of Fincontrollex are private persons or companies that are registered in the affiliate program of Fincontrollex and carry out promotion and sale of Fincontrollex products. Activity of affiliates can be conducted in different sales channels.
Fincontrollex sells its products online and offline channel. Affiliates can take part in the affiliate program regardless of the channel in which they work.
The requirements to affiliates, the principle of action of the program and the way of registration depend on the sales channel. The assignment of an affiliate to the particular channel depends on the ways how to an affiliate attracts customers and sells the products.
Determination of the Sales Channel of an Affiliate
If an affiliate attracts customers and sells products through his/her web-site or other internet resource (e.g. a group in some social network or video channel on YouTube), in this case it is online channel.
If an affiliate attracts customers during trainings or counseling, using direct sales or other ways which do not related with internet, in this case it is offline channel.
Fincontrollex products designed for business and finance management, and aimed to use them in medium and large companies. Therefore affiliates have to meet certain requirements.
Requirements to Online Affiliates
- The affiliate should have his/her own resource on the Internet. It can be a web-site, a group in some social network, a channel on video hosting, a news feed, or other service provided through the Internet.
- The resource should contains information which linked with the appointment of the products.
- The resource should be made in business style.
- The affiliate resource should not contain representations of violence, sexually-explicit content or discriminatory statements or representations with respect to race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, nor is it illegal in any other way.
- The content of the resource should not infringe the rights of third parties, especially no patent, authorial, brand or other commercial property rights or general personal rights.
- The affiliate should not send any e-mail without the express, previous permission of the recipient of the e-mail (spam e-mails).
How the Affiliate Program Works in the Online Channel
The affiliate program in the online channel works as follows. An affiliate places link on his/her resource to the site fincontrollex.com. Link should be placed so that to interest potential customers to follow by it. If the customer is interested in and follow by it and then make a purchase, the affiliate will receive a fee.
Links work the most effective when they are placed in articles. The article should be useful for the client and contain a description of the problem to be solved by the product. In this case, the client receives information about solving the problem and understanding how to use the product.
The link contains an unique affiliate identifier to determine that the purchase was due to a particular affiliate.
The link can be issued in several forms:
- Text link is a link in the form of text included in the article or product description.
- Banner is a link in the form of image. The image can be static or animated. Banner should be placed on the website of the affiliate in the field intended for advertising.
- Button is a link in the form of button. When customer click it, he/she moves to the requested site. Button should be placed together with the text that prompts the customer to click on the button.
By the time of purchase, the links are divided to two types: immediate purchase links and links with the setting of cookie.
Immediate purchase links are used in cases when the customer goes from the partner site to site fincontrollex.com, moves by pages of the site and makes a purchase.
Links with the setting of cookie are used in cases when the customer goes from the partner site to site fincontrollex.com, but makes a purchase later, for example, after a few days. When the customer clicks on the link, on his/her device (PC, tablet, phone) is saved the cookie file which contains the unique affiliate identifier. Cookie is stored on the customer device a certain time. If the customer buys the product during this time, when he/she completes the purchase, the affiliate ID is read from the cookie and the affiliate receives a fee.
To get the affiliate ID and generate the links, you have to register in the affiliate program.
Affiliate Registration for the Online Channel
In the online channel Fincontrollex sells via European distributor Digital River and Russian distributor Allsoft. To become a Fincontrollex affiliate, first of all you have to register in the affiliate program of one of the distributors.
Choice of the Distributor to Sign Up
The choice of the distributor for registration depends on the affiliate sales territory and the language of the audience of the affiliate online resource.
Digital River sells all over the world and is aimed at multi-language-speaking audience. Customer support is provided in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese. Corporate clients have the ability to order using a purchase order.
Allsoft sells throughout the territory of CIS and is aimed at Russian-speaking audience. Customer support is provided in Russian. Corporate clients get whole package of the documents in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Registration Through Digital River and the Making of Affiliate Links
To register through Digital River the affiliate should follow the link and fill the registration form. After confirmation by Fincontrollex, the affiliate can generate the links and place they onto his/her resource.
You can find details about the registration in the affiliate program and the generating of the affiliate links following by the link.
Registration Through Allsoft and the Making of Affiliate Links
To register through Allsoft makes via the registration form. Further connection to Fincontrollex affiliate program and manage the affiliate links, the affiliate can make through the control panel of the affiliate program.
You can find details about the registration in the affiliate program and the generating of the affiliate links following by the link (in Russian).
Offline affiliates promote and sell the program out of the Internet, in direct contact with customers. Requirements for the affiliates, interaction with them, and the way of registration differ from those that apply to online partners.
Requirements to Offline Affiliates
Fincontrollex products designed for business and finance management, and aimed to use them in medium and large companies. Because of this, the bulk of the sales takes place in the segment of "business to business" (B2B). Therefore, the offline affiliates have to meet such requirements:
- The affiliate activity should be linked with the scope of Fincontrollex products. It may be: consulting or trainings in finance and business management; implementation of software products (eg, ERP, CRM or BI systems); software sales.
- The affiliate have to use the business style of communication when he/she contact with customers.
- The affiliate should have experience in negotiation, participation in tenders and entering into transactions with medium and large companies.
- The affiliate have to provide all documents in accordance with the legislation of the country in which the affiliate and customers operate. Also the affiliate should process documents in accordance with the specific requirements of the customer, if it is not contrary to the law.
- The affiliate have to ensure the delivery of license keys to the customer after the purchase by the customer.
- The affiliate have to provide a refund in the event of return or rejection of the purchase, according to the law of the country in which the affiliate and customers operate.
How the Affiliate Program Works in the Offline Channel
In the offline channel Fincontrollex has two types of affiliates are agents and distributors.
Sign Up as an Agent
An agent get a fee (commission) from Fincontrollex after a customer make a purchase and pay for it. The commission is paid by bank transfer to the affiliate account.
Sign Up as a Distributor
A distributor buys the products with the distributor discount and then sells they to customers at the recommended price. In this case an affiliate get a fee in form of the distributor discount.
Affiliate Registration for the Offline Channel
The register of the offline affiliates carried out by signing a contract.
To register as offline affiliate please contact Fincontrollex by emal: